DISCLAIMER: This page contains some affiliate links, which means I may receive commission if you make a purchase hosting using my affiliate link! I promise that anything I write here is my own, honest opinion. I would never recommend anything I don’t use or love myself.
Watch what you can do!
- Font, color and background image options – easily change the colors, fonts and background images to match your branding
- Comes with psd and Canva slider templates and 10 handmade patterns
- Widgetized home page for a flexible layout
- Large hero area on single posts
- WooCommerce ready – add your own products and/or affiliate links
- Upload your own logo and favicon
- Flexible grid options for homepage, category index and category pages
- 3 layout styles for the blog and any post or page
- Responsive design & tested on the most popular browsers
- Primary & Secondary navigation support
- Gutenberg ready!
- Custom category index page
- Custom 404 page
- 3 footer widget areas + extra full width footer area for displaying Instagram feed
- Heart button on blog posts
- Extra widget area on single post page (for ads, social icons, etc)
- Extra Widget area in between posts (displays after every 3 posts)
- Styled subscription area in sidebar, compatible with Jetpack’s subscription widget or Genesis eNews (works with mailchimp, convertkit + others)
- Home Top Slider
- Sticky, responsive top nav menu
What do I need to make this theme work?
You will need a self hosted site with WordPress installed. Need hosting? I’m in love with Bluehost and their easy, one-click WordPress install.
What size should my logo be?
Your header/logo size should be 880 × 260 pixels. You can upload your logo in the Customizer > Header Image. If you don’t have a logo yet, you can simply type in your blog name and it will match the default styling.
Note: You’ll need to upload a logo sized at 880 x 260, but it will appear half the size at 440 x 130. This is because retina screens need double the size to look crisp & pretty. While this logo area may appear to be a little small, it is optimized for placement on all screens, including mobile devices.
How large should my images be?
Your featured images need to be at least 1125 pixels wide and 1500 pixels long. All of your other images can be whatever size you wish, but I recommend at least 800px wide (the blog post width).
I don’t want a shop. Is that okay?
Totally! If you don’t want a shop, simply don’t install WooCommerce.
If I purchase, will you help me if I get stuck or have more questions?
I’m always happy to help! I’ve created tutorials on how to install & setup your new template. If you need more assistance, you can always email me and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can!
*Disclaimer: I do not provide support on how to make custom code changes to the theme, or other 3rd party plugins that weren’t recommended for the theme. I also don’t provide support for WooCommerce.
Can you install and set up the theme for me?
I’m your girl! Check out my service packages.